Get a $100 Rebate when you replace your old, water-wasting toilet with an efficient WaterSense labeled toilet.
To get your rebate:
- Shop for a new toilet with an EPA WaterSense label.
- Submit your receipt and completed rebate application.
- Receive $100 bill credit!
Details for the toilet rebate include the following:
- $100 rebate cannot exceed actual purchase price of the new toilet.
- Rebate applicable to single-family and duplex unit owners only, not apartment builders or commercial property owners.
- Original, unaltered, dated sale receipt must be submitted. Receipts must be dated after February 1, 2017.
- The rebate will appear as a credit on your utility bill.
- Rebates will be awarded on a first-come, first-served basis, until funding is no longer available.
- One rebate per household per year (since last rebate).
- Must be a water customer.
- Rebates are for replacement of existing larger-capacity toilets, and are not for new construction.
- New toilet models must be listed on the EPA WaterSense website.
- Applicant agrees and understands that Waunakee Utilities reserves right to inspect the installation of the fixture within 365 day of receiving the application.
- Replaced toilets must be properly disposed of and may be arranged for special pick-up by Pellitteri Waste Systems. Toilets may also be taken to the Dane County Transfer Station (7102 US HWY 12) to be crushed and recycled.
Offer is still available until funds are exhausted. Rebates will be approved on first come bases.