Get a $100 Rebate when you replace your old, water-wasting toilet with an efficient WaterSense labeled toilet.
To get your rebate:
- Shop for a new toilet with an EPA WaterSense label.
- Submit your receipt and completed rebate application.
- Receive $100 bill credit!
Details for the toilet rebate include the following:
- $100 rebate cannot exceed actual purchase price of the new toilet.
- Rebate applicable to single-family and duplex unit owners only, not apartment builders or commercial property owners.
- Original, unaltered, dated sale receipt must be submitted. Receipts must be dated after February 1, 2017.
- The rebate will appear as a credit on your utility bill.
- Rebates will be awarded on a first-come, first-served basis, until funding is no longer available.
- One rebate per household per year (since last rebate).
- Must be a water customer.
- Rebates are for replacement of existing larger-capacity toilets, and are not for new construction.
- New toilet models must be listed on the EPA WaterSense website.
- Applicant agrees and understands that Waunakee Utilities reserves right to inspect the installation of the fixture within 365 day of receiving the application.
- Replaced toilets must be properly disposed of and may be arranged for special pick-up by Pellitteri Waste Systems 608.257.4285.
Offer is still available until funds are exhausted. Rebates will be approved on first come bases.